This brownie pie is one of my sons favorite. A rich chocolate brownie topped with a scoop of chocolate almond milk ice cream, and drizzled with chocolate syrup. It doesn’t get any more chocolatey than that! This dessert is easy to make and a sure way to put a smile on any face!
I use Pamela’s gluten free chocolate brownie mix. All the ingredients are organic and free of ingredients to avoid, with the exception of one; Soy Lecithin. Unfortunately, soy lecithin is in most all package products but it is usually a very small quantity. And remember, unless you have an actual soy allergy, the poison is always in the dose. I make sure that if my son has this dessert, he does not consume any other food containing soy lecithin.
For this dessert, I use SO Delicious dairy free chocolate almond milk frozen dessert. But feel free to use whatever you’d like! My son and I recently tried SO Delicious cashew milk frozen dessert and all I can say is Oh My!! Snickerdoodle is our favorite with salted carmel cluster as a close second.
The final touch… A drizzle of Santa Cruz organic chocolate flavored syrup. Enjoy!
- Pamela’s Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup of water
- SO Delicious dairy free Chocolate Almond Milk frozen dessert
- Santa Cruz Organic Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350•
- Lightly grease round pan (10 x 12)
- Whisk together the oil, egg, and water
- Add the brownie mix and fold together until the batter is moist
- Pour the batter into the greased pan
- Bake for 16-20 mins (using the toothpick test; no crumbs)
- Let the brownie cool for at least 30 mins and then cut into 8 slices
- Top with a scoop of almond milk frozen dessert and drizzle the chocolate syrup