A quick and easy dinner for the whole family! Spaghetti was a meal I grew up on and just recently, has become one of my son’s favorite dinners. This gluten, dairy, and soy free recipe has all the flavor of traditional spaghetti and uses just three ingredients.
The first is Barilla’s gluten free spaghetti noodles. A great tasting gluten free pasta, made with rice and corn, no GMO, and has the texture of real pasta.
The second is Paul Newman’s Marinara Pasta Sauce. All natural ingredients, no additives, and all profits are given to charity. In most grocery stores a 24oz. jar costs about $3.50, but Target sells it for $1.89!
The last ingredient is ground beef. I buy organic ground beef from Harvest a Market in Novato, but you can buy your beef at any grocery store. Beef labeled “natural” must not contain any artificial ingredients and cannot be more than minimally processed, such as ground beef. “Organic” beef must come from cattle raised and certified according to the USDA’s National Organic Program. Organic cattle must be fed 100-percent organically and without antibiotics or hormones.
- 1/2 box of Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 1 jar of Newman’s Own Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1 pound of organic Ground Beef
- Boil 4 cups of water, add pasta and cook for 10 mins.
- Brown ground beef in a frying pan, on high heat. Add marinara sauce and turn heat to medium. Let simmer for 5 mins.
- Drain pasta
- Plate pasta and pour meat sauce over