This turkey noodle stew is comfort in a bowl and served with homemade gluten free biscuits, makes a hearty dish for dinner. The flavors are similar to that of chicken noodle soup, making it a perfect recipe to make on a rainy day, for sick loved ones, and for children. Thanksgiving turkey leftovers are perfect for this recipe.
- Cooking Spray
- 1 tub of Trader Joe’s Mirepoix (chopped onions, carrots & celery)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups Trader Joe’s Turkey Broth (gluten free & fat free)
- 2 cups Barilla Gluten Free Rotini Pasta
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- Heat a large sauce pan over medium- high heat. Cover with cooking spray.
- Add Mirepoix mix and garlic. Sauté 5 minutes. Add salt & pepper.
- Add broth, pasta, and bay leaf; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add turkey and cook for 3 minutes.
- Discard bay leaf and serve into individual bowls.
Gluten Free Biscuits Ingredients
- 2 cups Bisquick Gluten Free mix
- 1/3 cup Spectrum Organic All Vegetable Shortening
- 2/3 cup Rice Milk
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 400•F
- In a large bowl, place Bisquick mix
- Cut in shortening with a fork until the particles are size of small peas
- Stir in rice milk and eggs until soft dough forms
- Onto ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by spoonfuls
- Bake 13-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm