A Thanksgiving tradition, pumpkin pie is always served for dessert in our family. This gluten and dairy free recipe is easy to make and has all the flavor of standard pumpkin pie. I used a pre made pie crust that is delicious and comes in graham cracker or chocolate. This recipe has been adapted from Very Best Baking by Nestle.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin purée
- 8 fluid ounces plain almond milk
- Mi-Del gluten free graham cracker pie crust
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in a small bowl. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Mix together
- Add pumpkin purée and almond milk
- Pour into pie shell
- Bake in preheated oven at 350•F for 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours and serve immediately or refrigerate.