Ingredients for Cupcakes
- Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 large Eggs room temputure
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Oil
- 1/2 cup Water room temputure
- Preheat oven to 325•F
- Line cupcake pans with paper liners or generously grease the pan
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Pour batter into paper liners,until they are a little over half full
- Bake on lower rack for 20-25mins
- Cool completely before frosting the cupcakes
Ingredients for Raseberry Frosting
- 3 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 cup Earth Balance Butter (green label, reads with olive oil)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Gluten Free Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Rice (or Almond) Milk
- Handful of Raseberries
- With an electric mixer, mix together the powdered sugar and butter. Then add the vanilla and Raseberries.
- Add the rice milk 1 tablespoon at a time, until you have reached your desired texture. If you need more than 2 tablespoons, just add a 1/2 tablespoon at a time, so your frosting doesn’t turn watery.
- Frost your cupcakes and add a few fresh Raseberries on top! Enjoy!