Ingredients for Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup white quinoa (cooked)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 fennel bulb, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Bring quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has been absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk olive oil, lime juice, cumin, 1 teaspoon salt, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl.
- Combine quinoa, tomatoes, fennel, and green onions together in a bowl. Pour dressing over quinoa mixture; toss to coat. Stir in cilantro; season with salt and black pepper. Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator.