Chinese chicken salad with red peppers, carrots, green onion, and fresh cilantro, sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- 3/4 cup grapeseed oil (or vegetable oil)
- 5 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 3 (3 ounce) packages of chicken flavored ramen noodles (cooked)
- 1 large head cabbage (shredded)
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 3 large carrots (shredded)
- 1 bunch green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup roasted chicken meat (shredded)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Sesame seeds (sprinkled on top)
- pinch of salt and pepper for dressing
- Toss chicken meat, cabbage, lettuce, onions, red pepper, carrots, cilantro, ramen noodles, together in a large bowl.
- Beat grapeseed oil, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl; drizzle over the salad and toss to coat.