Sprouted whole grain strawberry crepes. I used Pamela’s gluten free, non-dairy, 0g sugar, 6 grain pancake mix and made a homemade strawberry compote for the filling.
Ingredients for compote filling
- Basket of sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance buttery spread
- 1/3 cup Coconut Sugar (blonde)
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- Melt butter in sauce pan over medium heat
- Add strawberries and coconut sugar, stir for 5 mins.
- Stir in cornstarch and let sit for 1 minute.
- Fill crepes and roll up. Pour remainder compote over top crepes.
Baked salmon with lemon juice and fresh dill over zucchini noodles Sautéd in grapeseed oil and black pepper, with shredded carrots.
Sliced tomato, lite mozerella cheese, fresh basil leaf, drizzled with balsamic vinegar, and sprinkled with salt and pepper.
Jumbo shrimp and organic chicken breast marinaded in chopped cilantro, garlic, fresh lime juice, grapeseed oil, and chili lime salt. Cooked under the broiler, then topped with fresh lime juice and chopped parsley.
Ingredients for Marinade
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 lime, zest
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tsp chili lime salt
- pepper to taste
- Marinade shrimp (about a pound or 9-12 jumbo shrimp) for 30 minutes in the refridgerator.
- Then put shrimp on skewers and cook under the broiler for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
Pamela’s gluten and dairy free chocolate chip cookie mix makes a delicious cookie pie. Topped with fresh raspberries and drizzled with Organic Santa Cruz chocolate syrup.
Broiled Organic chicken, fresh lemon juice, garlic, grapeseed oil, fresh cilantro, red chili flakes, salt and pepper to taste, tossed with gluten free rotini pasta.
Marinated chicken, green pepper, tomato, mushroom kabobs with a green goddess sauce for dipping and served with brown rice.
Ingredients for Green Goddess Sauce
- 2 tsp anchovy paste (or 2-3 canned anchovies)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3/4 cup vegenaise
- 3/4 cup tofutti sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped tarragon
- 3 Tbsp chopped chives
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, refrigerate for at least an hour