- 1 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 3/4 pound gluten free spaghetti (or linguine) noodles
- 3 tablespoons of earth balance buttery spread
- 2 1/2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 lemon zest, grated
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 1/8 teaspoon red chili flakes
- In a 12 inch heavy-bottomed pan, melt the butter and grapeseed oil over medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp, salt, pepper, and sauté until shrimp turn a light pink color. (About 5 mins, stirring often)
- Remove from the heat and add the parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, and chili flakes. Toss with cooked noodles.