Ingredients for Honey Orange Butter
- 2 tbsp Earth Balance buttery spread
- 1/2 tsp Honey
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- Sprinkle of orange zest
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl
*Serve butter room temputure and on the side of the French toast, not on top. It will melt fast!
Spinach stuffed Portabello mushroom with gluten free bread crumbs, shredded lite mozerella cheese, garlic, egg, salt and pepper, topped with a sprinkle of parmesean cheese, served with a cucumber, tomato, red onion, kalamata olive salad.
- 4 large Portabello mushroom caps, stems and grills removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded lite mozerella
- 3 tbsp of gluten free breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Brush both sides of mushrooms with olive oil, place on baking sheet, gill sides up
- Bake mushrooms for about 12 minutes. Drain any juice that has formed inside the mushroom.
- Beat egg, garlic, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Stir spinach, mozerella, and breadcrumbs into the egg mixture.
- Divide mixture over mushroom caps evenly and top with parmesean cheese.
- Return mushrooms to oven and continue to cook for 10 minutes.