- 2 cups peeled, cored, sliced jazz apples
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tbs gluten free flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Trader Joe’s muesli
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup raw brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup melted butter (earth balance)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C).
- Place the sliced apples in a 9×13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon gluten free flour and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over all.
- Combine the oats, 1 cup gluten free flour, raw brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes.